Here's a, by no means complete, list of services I offer. I will consider any electrical task but I am focussed on working for householders, landlords and light commercial.
Please give me a call and lets discuss what you need done.
My services include:
- Full & Partial Rewires
- Consumer Unit (fuseboards) upgrades (including installing MCBs & RCDs)_
- New & additional lighting and sockets. Dimmer switches and wireless control gear
- Replacement and new electric showers
- SELV (Extra Low Voltage) and LED Lighting,
- Cooker and Appliance hook up
- Outside & garden shed/garage lighting and power
- Fire Alarm and CCTV systems installed
- Fault finding and repair
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (used to be called Periodic Inspection Reports a must for landlord s or if your buying/selling a house)
- Visual Inspection Report (a low cost report on the condition of your electrical system based on a visual inspection)
- and more..
I will consider any electrical installation task, give me a call to discuss.
NEW landlord services
As well as EICRs and my standard electrical services I am happy to carry out 'handyman' services to avoid the hassle of multiple trades. So tasks like hanging mirrors and pictures, repairing blinds, fixing kitchen cupboard doors etc.. I am a C&G qualified carpenter with a broad range of tools and equipment. Watch this space for a more comprhensive development of this new service.